Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I DIDN'T SAVE!!

Yesterday I took a lot of time and effort on trying to recreate this one particular image and well I didn't finish it and I forgot to save it. Sooooo as of right now I'm just going to restart what I did yesterday and hopefully I can figure out the script for this image and this time i'll make
sure I save.

be back later.....

Ok I ALMOST HAD IT! I clicked on start and it was making zig zags and stripes and when I was trying to click on screen shot I accidentally closed my turtle art and I'm trying to get it back but I don't think theres a way to see your recent history with this turtle art thing unless you save it. I don't think I will have enough time in class now to redo all of this again.

But I will once again for the third time re make this script if I can remember which panels I'd used and save it and continue first thing tomorrow and screen shot it for sure....


Oh but what I learned about making this image was that even though theres different groups of panels to connect, in order for it to make the image they all have to be connected and you can't have them divided into different groups like I had it in my last screen shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment