Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today I'm doing what I was doing yesterday but today I hope I can remember what panels I used
and will finish this image and Screen shoot it. Be back later......


be right back..
Fire drill... back!

Ok real quick I manage to create the little scribbles like the one on my screenshot..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I'm going to work on the background color and the script to make it scribble everywhere....

Okay now I made a second half to the script an it looks like this when I start both of them
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this is not the image I was trying to create, but before I had realized that in order for it to
create the image I was going for I had to connect both halves together and now I ended up with
this..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Therefor Mission accomplished..


Heres a picture of it when it was done making the image
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment